Each year, the Center for Fraternity and Sorority Development recognizes chapters and individual members of the community for their outstanding performance and positive contributions with the following awards:
Chapter awards are distributed based on self-nomination in conjunction with chapter’s performance with the chapter accreditation program for the previous year. Organization’s Expectation of Excellence grades are considered in the selection process.
- Chapter of the Year
- Excellence in Academic Achievement
- Excellence in Member Development
- Excellence in Recruitment & Retention
- Excellence in Chapter Operations
- Excellence in Community Impact
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
Members of the community may submit nominations for these awards via the link below. Nominations will be judged by a team of UConn faculty, staff, and students.
- Living the Ritual
- Outstanding Advisor
- Outstanding Chapter President
- Outstanding Council Officer
- Outstanding Scholar
- Outstanding Senior
- Greek Emerging Leader of the Year
In addition to these awards, councils may also present awards to recognize members of the council.