Each year, the Center for Fraternity and Sorority Development recognizes chapters and individual members of the community for their outstanding performance and positive contributions with the following awards:
Chapter awards are distributed based on self-nomination in conjunction with chapter’s performance with the chapter accreditation program for the previous year. Organization’s Expectation of Excellence grades are considered in the selection process.
- Chapter of the Year
- Excellence in Academic Achievement
- Excellence in Member Development
- Excellence in Recruitment & Retention
- Excellence in Chapter Operations
- Excellence in Community Impact
- Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
Members of the community may submit nominations for these awards via the link below.
- Living the Ritual
- Outstanding Advisor
- Outstanding Chapter President
- Outstanding Council Officer
- Outstanding Scholar
- Outstanding Senior
- Greek Emerging Leader of the Year
In addition to these awards, councils may also present awards to recognize members of the council.
This year the nomination application will open up on December 10th, 2022 and will close February 10th, 2023.