- The 2018 nomination deadline is Sunday, February 25th.
- Chapters and individual members may nominate as many individuals or organizations as they wish, including members from other chapters, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Nominations should focus on the previous calendar year (January-December).
- All student nominees must be in good standing with his/her chapter and the University.
- A maximum of one fraternity man and one sorority woman will be chosen for each individual student award.
- Judges will read all nominations and choose recipients based on completion and appropriateness of the required criteria. Judges reserve the right to not select a recipient based on the quality of submissions.
- All nominees will be recognized and the recipients will be announced at the Fraternity & Sorority Life Arête Awards on Thursday, March 22, 2018.