- The 2020 nomination deadline is Sunday, January 31st at 11:59 pm.
- Chapters and individual members may nominate as many individuals or organizations as they wish, including members from other chapters, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Nominations should focus on the previous calendar year (January-December).
- All student nominees must be in good standing with their chapter and the University.
- Judges will read all nominations and choose recipients based on completion and appropriateness of the required criteria. Judges reserve the right to not select a recipient based on the quality of submissions.
- All nominees will be recognized and the recipients will be announced at the Arête Awards on Wednesday, March 25th, 2020.