- The 2023 application will open up on December 10th, 2022.
- The 2023 application nomination deadline is February 10, 2023.
- Chapters and individual members may nominate as many individuals or organizations as they wish, including members from other chapters, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Nominations should focus on the previous calendar year (January 2022-December 2022).
- All student nominees must be in good standing with their chapter and the University.
- Judges will read all nominations and choose recipients based on completion and appropriateness of the required criteria. Judges reserve the right to not select a recipient based on the quality of submissions.
- All nominees will be recognized and the recipients will be announced at the Arête Awards on April 3rd, 2023.
When writing your nominations, include tangibles or examples of how your chapter has personified that particular award. The same goes for the individual nominations. Thinking about the specific examples could help with better understanding what is written in your nomination.
Arête Chapter Award Nomination