photo coming soon cfsd
Our council strives to uphold the four pillars of the fraternity and sorority community at UConn: citizenship, scholarship, fellowship, and leadership. Our community is focused on bettering men through a foundation of brotherhood that encourages one to achieve their personal, professional, and academic goals. Those in our community benefit from educational programming, leadership workshops, and philanthropic and social events as well as countless other unique opportunities.
This year, the IFC’s main goals are to increase intercouncil relations, better our campus engagement, and renew our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Across the country, challenges related to discrimination prevail, and our council is committed to being active components in helping to change those prejudices.
2023 Executive Committee
|Vice President of Judicial Affairs||Terence Falvey|
|Vice President of Recruitment||Sam Askew|
|Vice President of Scholarship||Finn Koehler|
|Vice President of Membership Development||Vishnu Ramesh|
|Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion||Ben Talty|
|Vice President of Health and Safety||Babjide Anifowoshe|
|Vice President of Finance||Patrick Goode|
|Vice President of Administrative Affairs||Connor Rondano|
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing council for chapters of 12 inter/national men's fraternities.
|Council Advisor||Tori Succi|
Important Documents and Forms
- Interfraternity Council Constitution and Bylaws
- Allegations of Misconduct
- The following link is to the UConn Interfraternity Council's Allegation of Misconduct form. Any individual in the UConn Community can fill out the form if they believe that there has been any sort of violation of the IFC Bylaws by either a member of an IFC Fraternity or a member organization. If you have any questions regarding the use of the form or where they are submitted to, please email email@example.com
Interested in Joining an IFC Organization?
Spring 2022 Rush Information:
- Recruitment Registration: https://uconnifc.mycampusdirector2.com/landing/
- First Night (2/2 at 7pm) Registration: https://uconn-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcvfu2tpjMrG9ceoqRWvWynSxh1ykmfSU4M
- Chapter Recruitment Calendars: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cq82h6cauVvqXL6mo2omsVqcT5TyWJE8?usp=sharing
All interested in joining a fraternity at UConn must complete The First Step: An Orientation for Potential New Members and pass the quiz with a score of 20. Once you have completed the orientation, we encourage you to reach out to the chapter to find out more information about membership.