Message from the Council President
2022 Executive Committee
|Vice President of Judicial Affairs||Aidan Schubach|
|Vice President of Recruitment||Mateo Perpetuo|
|Vice President of Scholarship||Ethan Cabral|
|Vice President of Membership Development||Michael Campos|
|Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion||Connor Parrish|
|Vice President of Risk Management||Daniel Picarelli-Kombert|
|Vice President of Financial Affairs||Dillan Moore|
|Vice President of Administrative Affairs||Carson Humphrey|
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing council for chapters of 12 inter/national men's fraternities.
|Council Advisor||Ashley Christman|
Important Documents and Forms
- Interfraternity Council Constitution and Bylaws
- Allegations of Misconduct
- The following link is to the UConn Interfraternity Council's Allegation of Misconduct form. Any individual in the UConn Community can fill out the form if they believe that there has been any sort of violation of the IFC Bylaws by either a member of an IFC Fraternity or a member organization. If you have any questions regarding the use of the form or where they are submitted to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Joining an IFC Organization?
Spring 2022 Rush Information:
- Recruitment Registration: https://uconnifc.mycampusdirector2.com/landing/
- First Night (2/2 at 7pm) Registration: https://uconn-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcvfu2tpjMrG9ceoqRWvWynSxh1ykmfSU4M
- Chapter Recruitment Calendars: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cq82h6cauVvqXL6mo2omsVqcT5TyWJE8?usp=sharing
All interested in joining a fraternity at UConn must complete The First Step: An Orientation for Potential New Members and pass the quiz with a score of 20. Once you have completed the orientation, we encourage you to reach out to the chapter to find out more information about membership.