The Intercultural Greek Council (IGC), established in 2002 as the Multicultural Greek Council, is the governing council for all culturally-based and multicultural fraternities and sororities represented and recognized at the University of Connecticut. The IGC unites its member organizations and through mutual respect and equality will accomplish the following goals:
- Advocate the needs and interests of all member organizations to advance and support their independent and mutual goals
- Provide a forum for communication and collaboration to encourage cooperation and harmony among member organizations.
- Enforce campus expectations and the mutually high standards of its member organizations to ensure viable and valuable contributions to the University.
- Introduce initiatives that foster citizenship, friendship, leadership, scholarship, and the further personal development of individual members and the University community.
- Promote cultural awareness and positively represent the underrepresented student community.
2019 Executive Committee
|Vice President||Luis Paulino, Jr.|
- Beta Chi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Phi Gamma Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
- Latino America Unida, Lambda Alpha Upsilon Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Phi Epsilon Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- La Unidad Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc. (Reorganizing)
- Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Upsilon/Senoritas Latinas Unidas Sorority, Inc.
- Theta Delta Sigma Society, Inc.