The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life values the partnership that we have with each inter/national fraternity and sorority. This page was developed to serve as a resource with the inter/national organization in mind.
Annual Compliance Submission Form
(Due by First Friday of Fall semester)
Documents & Policies
- Chapter Accreditation Program
- Fraternity & Sorority Risk Management Policy
- New Member Presentation Guidelines
- Scholastic Standard
- Statement on City-Wide Chapters
The need and willingness for additional growth is considered on an annual basis by each governing council. Opportunities for the 2018-2019 academic year are outlined below:
- Interfraternity Council: Closed
- Intercultural Greek Council: Limited
- National Pan-Hellenic Council: Open
- Panhellenic Council: Closed
If the opportunity is Open or Limited for a particular council, we’d be happy to engage in a conversation about a potential partnership. Please review the Fraternity & Sorority Recognition Policy before contacting us.
- Fall 2018 or later: