We provide quality support services and educational experiences that enhance the holistic development of students as global citizens.
Furthermore, we set an expectation of excellence that challenges our diverse fraternity and sorority community to exemplify the highest scholastic, social, and ethical standards.
UConn is a community of values-driven individuals committed to lifelong social responsibility.
Announced at the State of the Fraternity & Sorority Community on Sept. 30, 2015: http://dailycampus.com/stories/2015/10/1/office-of-fraternity-and-sorority-life-debuts-new-mission-for-greek-life
Here are some facts about the UConn Fraternity and Sorority Community:
- 38 organizations (22 fraternities, 15 sororities, 1 society) comprise the fraternity and sorority community.
- 2,390 undergraduate students are involved in social fraternities and sororities. That’s over 12% of undergraduate population at UConn-Storrs.
- Fraternity and sorority community members overall maintain a GPA (3.276) above the all-undergraduate GPA.
- 12 organizations maintain a chapter house in Husky Village, University-owned facilities
- The majority of fraternity and sorority members are involved in other campus and community organizations outside of their Chapter
* As of April 2018