Gamma Sigma Alpha exists to recognize and advance academic excellence as a core value of fraternities and sororities. Gamma Sigma Alpha will continue to be the premier honor society to showcase and recognize the diverse academic and intellectual accomplishments of members of the fraternal movement.
- Currently enrolled as a senior
- 3.5+ GPA (cumulative or during any junior/senior semester)
- Payment of $50 one-time membership fee
- Cash or Checks made payable to “University of Connecticut” and the memo should include “Gamma Sigma Alpha.”
- Fall 2014 Deadline: October 3
- Spring 2015 Deadline: March 31
Questions can be directed to: email@example.com
The application deadline has passed. Please consider applying when the application opens next semester.